carlday1
carlday1, Engineer
Experience:  Self Employed Electronic Engineer
69505510

Swa5000 wont connect to my receiver - its seems unable to

Customer Question

Swa5000 won't connect to my receiver - it's seems unable to connect so is it broken?
Category: Electronics
Expert:  carlday1 replied 4 years ago.

carlday1 :

Thank you for using Just Answer my name is Carl and I will try and help with your question.

Have the speakers worked ok up until today?

Have you tried moving the speaker closer to your receiver, I don't think it would make much difference but would be worth trying you might be able to get it to connect.

JACUSTOMER-agqg48v2- :

this makes no difference as I already tried it. the speakers work fine when plugged into the receiver - you don't know what this product is do you?

carlday1 :

I am sorry I read back what I put and it is confusing. What I was suggesting was you move your SWA5000 closer to your samsung home cinema/player.

When you type in the 0135 was the home cinema turned off.

Have you tried removing and reinserting the TX Card in the home cinema.

Please could you let me know the model number of the home cinema you are connecting too.