carlday1
carlday1, Engineer
Experience:  Self Employed Electronic Engineer
69505510

I have a philips flat screen tv with the speakers as part of

Customer Question

I have a philips flat screen tv with the speakers as part of the tv. i can get signal through my sky box but the sandby light doesnt come on. ive tried unplugging it and pluging it back in again but nothing. someone said about a button on the side might be swiched off, but have looked and cant find any switch or button either side or on screen. my tv is about six years old. it was working fine till a 2 year old got hold of the control and pressed buttons and i think her mum did something as said it was making a funny noise. ie turn off a button on the side which i cant find. any ideas how to get my tv working again? ive even put new batteries in remote control to see if that helped but didnt. I know its must be something simple but im just not getting it. thanks Laura
Category: Electronics
Expert:  carlday1 replied 4 years ago.

carlday1 :

Thank you for using Just Answer my name is Carl and I will help with your question.

Please could you send me the model number of your TV

carlday1 :

Did you manage to find the model number?

Customer :

where do i find that?

Customer :

all it says is philips , flat screen and hd ready which isnt much help i know. where do i find modle number?

Customer :

model number even.

Customer :

carl, are u still there? sorry for the wait. the service wouldnt let my reply as i wasnt loged in ;properly and created an account. im here now.