JackE
JackE, Retail
Experience:  Ask me a question and you will see.
21905149

I have a AX-210 electronic typewriter (Brother) and the machine

I have a AX-210 electronic typewriter (Brother) and the machine has stopped allowing me to type a few extra characters beyond the right-hand margin. If the machine needs to be repaired please could you list a repairer in the Bury St. Edmunds (Suffolk) area or an alternative.
Yours sincerely,
Mr. M. E. Carter
Category: Electronics
Expert:  JackE replied 3 years ago.
Hello Mr Carter,
Thank you for your question! My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be assisting you today.

In order to type extra characters outside of the margins you would need to press the Margin Release key as explained on page 11 of the user guide.

graphic

Please let me know if you need more information.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thanks for replying to my question, I am already aware and frequently use the margin key to gain access to further characters - but my problem was that this technique failed. I also asked about possible repairers in my area around Bury St. Edmunds.

Many thanks,

Mr. M. E. Carter

Expert:  JackE replied 3 years ago.

Mr. Carter,

Thank you for the update. My first answer was to make sure you knew the steps, since sometimes customers will need to refresh their memory, which is not your case. Now I will give you the address of a Repair facility within a reasonable distance from Bury St. Edmunds. Also you will find a map how to get there. It's the closest to your location I could find. As usual, we suggest you call first and ask for price, references, etc. >>>Click here<<<

MAP:
graphic

Wish you the best of luck. Please let me know if you need more information.