Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer
Experience:  20+ Years Experience in Field. MCSE, ICCP, CNE, Greenbelt
23511658

I HAVE A BRANX ELITE RUN TREADMILL PLUSIT SWITCHES ON AND

Customer Question

I HAVE A BRANX ELITE RUN TREADMILL PLUS
IT SWITCHES ON AND THE COUNTDOWN STARTS
BUT WHEN MOTOR SWITCH KICKS IN THE MOTOR DOESN'T START
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 4 years ago.
Hello. My name is Michael. I will be your Primary Care Technician and I can assist you with your question.

I don't have the schematics for your treadmill based on the info you've provided so far, but if you can get a model number to me, I may be able to provide more specifics.

First, check neat the power cord for a circuit breaker. If this is tripped you will have to reset it which is just a matter of pressing it in.

If there is no breaker there, then you will have to open the hood of it and check to see if there is a blown fuse near the power source. If neither of these is the case, it may be the motor itself. We can check those things. Do you have a meter you can use to measure the voltages?

Mike
SQ10