Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer
Experience:  20+ Years Experience in Field. MCSE, ICCP, CNE, Greenbelt
23511658

my iPad was frozen it is ok now

Customer Question

don't worry - I've sorted it out - i just had to reboot it, but had forgotten how! 

Category: Electronics
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 4 years ago.
Hello. My name is Michael. I will be your Primary Care Technician and I can assist you with your question. If you've alrady done the holding of the power and then swiping the power down message, you may have to do something a little more agressive.

You can force the restart by doing the following: press and hold the Sleep/Wake and Home buttons at the same time. When the device turns off, release the Sleep/Wake and Home buttons.

Then turn it back on normally. At this point it should bahave correctly. If not, or if you have any questions, please let me know.

Mike
SQ10