*ElectronicsTech
*ElectronicsTech, Customer Service
Experience:  I have over 15 years experience as an electronics repair and troubleshooting technician.
62741268

My ipad is stuck on configure - I have tried to reboot but

Customer Question

My ipad is stuck on configure - I have tried to reboot but NOTHING

looks like you are not accepting my e mail address

[email protected]

Category: Electronics
Expert:  *ElectronicsTech replied 4 years ago.
Hi, my name is Randy. I will assist you with your iPad.
Try holding both buttons down for a full minute, the iPad should automatically power down. When the screen has gone dark for several seconds, power it back up by holding down the Sleep/Wake button for a few seconds. An Apple logo will appear as it boots back up. Let me know what is on the screen when it boots back up please....
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I have tried that and it just comes up the same - says setup incomplete - I have tried continue for hours and hours

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Do I get a reply to advising that the I pod screen shows setup incomplete

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

how long before I get a reply please

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I really do need a reply

I am sorry for the delay, I am just now back online.
You will need to use iTunes on your computer to restore the iPad. Please follow these steps.
  1. Launch iTunes
  2. Connect the iPad to the computer and select it within iTunes,
  3. Click on the “Summary” tab and click on the “Restore” button
  4. iTunes will prompt you to back up the device,
  5. At the confirmation screen, click on “Restore” to begin restoring the device to factory settings

When finished, iTunes will alert you the device has been restored, but restoring may take a while. When the device is done, the iPad will boot up and be reset.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

AS you can see I kept sending messages but because I did not get a reply all day yesterday I had to go to another company - IYOGI TECH and they sorted the whole thing out - did it all on screen FOR ME - so I have to ask for a full refund please.

You obviously need time off but that was no good to me in the middle of a crisis - PLEASE advise that you will refund in totwl.

Moyra

okay, I am sorry about that. I am glad to hear that you got the iPad working.
... JustAnswer has a 100% satisfaction guarantee and you are not required to pay. We value you as a customer and very much want you to be satisfied. >PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR A REFUND<