dantheman2008
dantheman2008, Hobbyist
Experience:  Strip down and repair various Electronic items and components for friends and family.
9224578

Hello,Cannot re-tune t.v set, iam not getting the full

Customer Question

Cannot re-tune t.v set, iam not getting the full channel list.
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Aric replied 4 years ago.
Hello and thank you for the question.

What is the model number off of the back of the TV?

How long have you had it for and when did the problem occur?

How do you get your programming on the set (direct Aerial to TV connection, Sky box, other type of cable box, etc.)?
Expert:  dantheman2008 replied 4 years ago.

Hi there My name isXXXXX will do whatever I can to help you. Please be sure to ask me of anything you are unsure about.

I agree totally with Aric.

One thing to note though, is usually when you re-tune, somewhere at the beginning it will show signal strength and signal quality. Make sure these are satisfactory before proceeding. If not, then it may be that the cable (most likely co-axial) is a bit iffy and needs replacing, or it may even be the aerial needing re-aligned, which you will need a local engineer to do for you.

Hope any or all of this helps, and be sure to keep asking questions until you are satisfied. :)