*ElectronicsTech
*ElectronicsTech, Customer Service
Experience:  I have over 15 years experience as an electronics repair and troubleshooting technician.
62741268

My IPAD has a sign saying iCloud Backup - This iPad hasnt

My IPAD has a sign saying iCloud Backup - This iPad hasn't been backed up in two weeks.Backups happen when this iPad is plugged in, locked, and connected to Wi-Fi. But I am unable to get the iPad to do anything.
Category: Electronics
Expert:  *ElectronicsTech replied 4 years ago.

Hi Nigel,
My name is Randy.
I will assist you with your iPad.
Try this on your iPad please>Tap Settings. Tap General. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and tap Reset>Tap Reset Network Settings. You will get a prompt warning you that this option will delete all network settings and return them to factory default settings. Tap Reset to continue. Wait while your iPad resets its network settings.
Once the reset process is done, your network settings will return to its factory default settings. Your iPad will also automatically restart. Try reconnecting your iPad to the wifi network again.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I am unable to get the prompt box off the screen to enable me to access the settings.

okay, sorry about that. Try this first>Hold the home button and the power button down for about 30 seconds or until the Apple logo appears on the screen, then release both buttons. Then the iPad will reboot.