Eng. Andres
Eng. Andres, Engineer
Experience:  Electronic Eng. Electronics Specialist. Circuit designer
54002000

I have lots of stuff to play but I feel a 5 watt speaker set

Customer Question

I have lots of stuff to play but I feel a 5 watt speaker set is too poor, can your speakers be upgraded with better ones, What Homs are the speakers and what is your amplier able to cope with in output ?
Category: Electronics
Expert:  *ElectronicsTech replied 4 years ago.
My name is Randy. I will assist you.
Which model amp and speakers do you have?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

This is going nowhere, I was looking at the Daily Mail and saw a 5 in 1 unit which you should have been aware of if you had been linked to the web site as your tie-in suggested. You have no idea of the product I was relating to and therefore ars unable to help unless I have to go through the whole cycle again, which I am not going to. Your link said you were there on line at the same time as I was..........!!!!!!!!!!!! rubbish total rubbish..... Just refund my money and lets call it a day..........

Very disappointed

Dave.

I am very sorry this did not work for you. JustAnswer has a 100% satisfaction guarantee and you are not required to pay for something that did not help. We value you as a customer and also want you to be satisfied. >PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR A REFUND<