Freddy M.
Freddy M., Technician
Experience:  Years of experience
15852642

Kodak Printer ESP C315 How do I get access to clear a Paper jam?

Customer Question

Category: Electronics
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 3 years ago.
.
Hello my name isXXXXX look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem.
On the back panel there is a small cover that can be removed to get jams stuck there.

Image

Image

If this did not work, please come back and let me know what happened when you tried it by clicking on reply to expert so we can continue.
If it did work, please don’t forget to leave a positive rating - it is greatly appreciated.
.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

There is nothing on my ESP C315 printer remotely resembling the diagrams on the screen. The back panel is fixed with nothing that seems moveable to get access to the paper drive.

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 3 years ago.
.
Ok you have an older revision then which did not have a back panel.
These were added later due to frequent jam problems.

Where exactly in the machine is the paper jammed?
Can you see the paper at all?
.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I typed further queries but they seem suddenly to,have disappeared. Did you get the last message\/

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 3 years ago.
.
Unfortunately no I did not, I will report the issue to those above me as a bug though.
Can you send it again please?
.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I have replied twice with full details of my problem but each time the 'Reply to,Expert; panel comes back blank. I really need an answer.

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 3 years ago.
.
I still have not recieved your reply, please send it again the same way you did just now.
.