Nathan
Nathan, Installer
Experience:  Custom home theater installer, authorized dealer top brands.
59725966

I have a remote control for a TV receiver/recorder DTR6400T

Customer Question

I have a remote control for a TV receiver/recorder DTR6400T 6700T which is not responding quickly. Can you supply a replacement?

I do not want a magazine I require a sagem remote control. Can you confirm?

Category: Electronics
Expert:  Nathan replied 3 years ago.

Hi there, sorry to hear you're having trouble with the dvr.

To clarify, are saying that the dvr in question is performing slowly with it's original remote, but works normally with another remote?

If so, first try changing the batteries in the original remote, and if that doesn't work, replacing the remote would be the next step. You can order one here:

Sagem DVR/DTR Remote Control (click for link)

However, if it is slow with the other remote as well, then this is most likely an internal firmware glitch or hardware defect. You can try rebooting the box by unplugging power at the mains for 60+ seconds to resolve that.