Pete
Pete, Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience in the Electronics and IT industries.
30970729

i can send messages to everyone and they get them apart from

Customer Question

i can send messages to everyone and they get them apart from 1 person, i can phone them and they can phone and text me but my messages dont go though
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Pete replied 3 years ago.

Hi there,

The cause of this problem will be on the recipient's end - either they have blocked your messages from coming through on their phone, or their phone is not compatible with the messages being sent.

To assist further, I would need to know what types of phone are being used, and what phone network, etc. is being used.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
i have a Samsung galaxy s2 and the other phone is a samsung don't no what type, we both on orange and we could send messages to each other till Thursday last week
Expert:  Pete replied 3 years ago.
Hi Vicky,
If you have both been with Orange for a long time, and haven't recently changed network, and nothing has changed recently with either account, then the other phone user may have inadvertently blocked their phone from receiving your messages.
To assist further, I would need to know what type of phone they have.