Eng. Andres
Eng. Andres, Engineer
Experience:  Electronic Eng. Electronics Specialist. Circuit designer
54002000

I have just asked you a question and sent you my credit card

Customer Question

I have just asked you a question and sent you my credit card number and e-mail address but you have not answered my question
Category: Electronics
Expert:  TV-Tech1 replied 4 years ago.

Hello, I'm TV Tech1 and I'll be working with you to identify and help you resolve your problem. Your question has been answered. Keep this webpage in your bookmark or favorites when you access it --

http://www.justanswer.co.uk/electronics/845tp-no-sub-titles-tv-channels-1-5.html

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

After about half an hour of trying, I have received NOTHING from you and you claim that my e-mail address is already registered to somebody else. This is ridicullous. I have had the e-mail address [email protected] for many years, my name isXXXXX and I have lived at my present address in Dronfield, Derbyshire for fifty years.

I'm sorry I ever tried to get an answer from you to my original question and I insist that you now CANCEL all of the information already sent to you and DO NOT charge ANYTHING to my Mastercard Account.