Eng. Andres
Eng. Andres, Engineer
Experience:  Electronic Eng. Electronics Specialist. Circuit designer
54002000

My phone wont charge it is not charger as i tried a

Customer Question

my phone wont charge it is not charger as i tried a different one can i get address to send it off to get repaired how much will it cost me
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 3 years ago.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem.
We can not do physical repairs on this site, all I can do is help you figure out what is causing the problem.
Would you still like to continue?
.
Expert:  dianne-cssm replied 3 years ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at [email protected] co. uk and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. (http://www.justanswer.co.uk/electronics/8491w-phone-wont-charge-not-charger-tried-different.html). Thank you, ***** ***** Customer Support Team.