Eng. Andres
Eng. Andres, Engineer
Experience:  Electronic Eng. Electronics Specialist. Circuit designer
54002000

Hello I have a problem with my 40" Samsung tv wireless connection

Customer Question

Hello I have a problem with my 40" Samsung tv wireless connection it advises me to seek help from my provider. I have a booster connected to the tv so it can connect with my home hub but nothing happens. Can you help?
Category: Electronics
Expert:  TV-Tech1 replied 4 years ago.

Hello, I'm TV Tech1 and I'll be working with you to identify and help you resolve your problem.

On your TV, when you attempt to do the wireless setup, do you happen to see the SSID or your router's actual NAME appear in a list of wireless connections you can connect to??

You do have to know what type of wireless security system your router is transmitting too.

graphic

You should find both on your router as seen in that photo.