Richard Hill
Richard Hill, Customer Service
Experience:  A good general knowledge of electronics, computers and telephony. I can usually get most things fixed.
14784508

My Samsung 18" TV cannot give me Channel 3 ITV and is showing

Customer Question

My Samsung 18" TV cannot give me Channel 3 ITV and is showing "Mono" instead of the other. I say this for I am aged 89 and in a disabled chair. I even cannot locate the User Manual. How do I change it using the handset? All other Channels are OK, it is only Channel 3 ITV. Sorry to bother you but looking forward to your reply. From George XXXXX

Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard Hill replied 4 years ago.
Hi George,

Do you know the model number of the TV please?

Best Regards,

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

My Carer has looked at the back of my Samsung TV and finds the following:-

Energy Star 933 HD L S19CFEKF/EN.

Regards XXXXX XXXXX from George XXXXX

Hi George,

So far I've found the following manual:

http://downloadcenter.samsung.com/content/UM/200808/20080813222903343_BN59-00785A-Eng.pdf

Does the TV have a built in Digital Tuner or is it connected to a Digital Set Top Box which you also have remote control for?

Best Regards,

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Sir,

I have not a clue the meaning of your reply, but certainly the TV has nothing atached to and being in the kitchen has never been used with the computer etc. but sits on its own..It has given good service over the past 3 years.

Regards XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Sir,

I have not a clue the meaning of your reply, but certainly the TV has nothing attached to and being in the kitchen has never been used with the computer etc. but sits on its own..It has given good service over the past 3 years.

Regards XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX