carlday1
carlday1, Engineer
Experience:  Self Employed Electronic Engineer
69505510

Old lady - not very techno. savvy - can you tell me why I have

Old lady - not very techno. savvy - can you tell me why I have lost all my camera pictures from the photo gallery of my Samsung Galaxy S III phone? Other downloads etc., are all still there. Not aware of having done anything to cause this loss. Thank you very much.
Category: Electronics
Expert:  carlday1 replied 3 years ago.

carlday1 :

Thank you for using Just Answer my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will help with your question.

I am sorry to hear you have lost your photos.I have a couple of questions.

Do you know if you phone is setup for syncing using dropbox? If you phone is syncing with dropbox or google the photos might be backup up in the cloud.

Sometimes the photos can be recovered but this is done using special software in a data recovery centre this can be expensive.

Customer:

Thank you for trying but it wasn't set up for this syncing lark - although I think I have done it now - too late. Guess I have lost them and need to buy a phone I can understand so as not to lose all my pics again! Really sad ....