Freddy M.
Freddy M., Technician
Experience:  Years of experience
15852642

I have a Samsung printer CLX - 3305 W and an error message

I have a Samsung printer CLX - 3305 W and an error message has come up replace imaging unit. Help what do I do?
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 3 years ago.
.
Hello my name isXXXXX look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem.
Did you already replacing the imaging unit?
.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I don't know what an imaging unit is.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I don't know what an imaging unit is.

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 3 years ago.
.
The imaging unit is a consumable part just like the ink cartridges sometimes called a drum.
Just like the ink cartridges it does need to be changed and the machine tells you when it is time to change it.

This is the cheapest place I could find one: Click Here
The part number is XXXXX in case you want to look somewhere else.

If you call a local technician they may be able to get you a cheaper one as well.
The part should also come with instructions if it does not for some reason this document shows how, just click on the blue next button to see the next page: Click Here

If you have any questions or need any help following these steps click on reply to expert and let me know. If not please consider leaving a positive rating for my help it is greatly appreciated. Please note you are rating me only not this site, or your machine, although I wish I did I have no control over either.
.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

The address you give me for replacement imaging unit is in the USA I am in England Can you give me an address to obtain one in our own cou ntry, as it will take a while for one to come from the states

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 3 years ago.
.
No problem here is a site that has it in the UK: Click Here

.