Ask an Electronics Question, Get an Answer ASAP!
I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your TV question.
Can you please let me know:
1. Are you receiving digital TV channels on the Samsung through an aerial?
2. Are you using an indoor or outdoor aerial?
3. Is the same aerial used for both TVs?
4. Do all other channels appear ok?
5. What postcode area do you live in?
Thank you for replying.
1. Yes2. Outdoor - on the roof
4. Yes, all the Freeview channels. I don't have Sky - not interested in sport.
5. EX15 2 BG. I did contact the BBC. on line, to enquire about the reception. They assured me that all was in order. This was a while ago.
There are 3 aerial sockets on the ground floor where this TV gets ITV perfectly. The small TV, in the kitchen , which is attached to the wall, gets the BBC perfectly. I checked again lastnight. It just doesn't get subtitles which I need.