Carl L
Carl L, Technician
Experience:  13+ Years of Computer and Electronics Experience. Current Company Owner as an IT Specialist in FL.
27991594

I have a dvd r155 which will not load the disk

Category: Electronics
Expert:  Carl L replied 3 years ago.
Hi and welcome to Just Answer, a Question and Answer Company. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be assisting you today.

Troubleshooting Disk Reading problems are pretty simple and I will help you narrow this down in just a matter of minutes once we have what we need.

The first thing we need to do is try another brand of disks such as memorex, sony, etc. If that doesn't work, we'll need to use a disk cleaning cd to clean the Laser. These cd's have a little brush glued to them that will clean the laser when it spins.

If both methods above fail to fix the problem, the issue is most definitely the Laser. The resolution at this point would be to allow Samsung or another qualified technician to replace it for you.

Hope this helps.

Best Regards,
Carl L