cvd4311
cvd4311, Computer Analyst
Experience:  I have a BA in CIT with over 14 years experience.
20109878

I have recently bought a Sam Galaxytab 3 6/7. Unfortunately

Customer Question

I have recently bought a Sam Galaxytab 3 6/7. Unfortunately I have not got it to work using the Quick Start Guide. Could you either e-mail me the user manual or tell me how I can get hold of it. Peter XXXXXXX

Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

No problem, you can download it for free from here.
Click Me To Open

It is the full manual in English

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.

Expert:  Kat-cssm replied 3 years ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support [email protected] and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. (http://www.justanswer.co.uk/computer/85pfc-recently-bought-sam-galaxytab-6-7-unfortunately.html).

Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX Customer Support Team.
Expert:  cvd4311 replied 3 years ago.
Did you try going here to get your guide: http://downloadcenter.samsung.com/content/UM/201307/20130704043753330/GEN_SM-T310O_Galaxy_Tab_3_JB_English_User_Manual_MF2_F2.pdf