Eng. Andres
Eng. Andres, Engineer
Experience:  Electronic Eng. Electronics Specialist. Circuit designer
54002000

i have a 230 v 3.5 kw travel power system which is not producing

Customer Question

i have a 230 v 3.5 kw travel power system which is not producing power, the remote led displays no rpm with the green on light slowly flashing ;the generator constantly keeps changing tone as if recieving exitation current but fails to kick in ,each time the generator changes tone the statr phases 1 2& 3 show about 14 v on a multimeter with nothing at the brush wires no4 & 5 ;i have just fitted a new pulley wrongfully suspecting that the overun feature was the problem. this system is on a canal craft with no means of coupling to an external source. can you help?
Category: Electronics
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 3 years ago.

Hello there,

Please note, I am just a moderator for this category, I can only try and find experts to help, I can't answer the question itself.

Adam