MDG_Sacto
MDG_Sacto, Technician
Experience:  10 years AV repair and setup
24542549

Is the Handbook available for the JVC Compact component system

Customer Question

Is the Handbook available for the JVC Compact component system FS-SD7R available and can one record on it? A clear out must have included the instructions !
Category: Electronics
Expert:  MDG_Sacto replied 3 years ago.
Hello, my name isXXXXX can assist you. No unfortunately the FS-SD7R does not have the ability to do recording.

click here for the FS-SD7R user manual

If you need more assistance then REPLY here otherwise please take a moment to leave a positive rating now. Subscription is not required and your question does not close when you rate. You are rating my advice and information NOT how this site works or how your device functions (note that a negative rating does not issue a refund).

Please remember I am here to provide you with excellent service so if you need more help then REPLY here.

Mike
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
no mention of the availability of

the handbook !!!!!!!!!

Expert:  MDG_Sacto replied 3 years ago.

What?! I gues you were not able to see my answer or read it correctly because it clearly includes a direct link the the full downloadable handbook. Here it is again-

THIS IS THE HANDBOOK>> click here for the FS-SD7R user manual <<THIS IS THE HANDBOOK

Please rate me positive for my accurate answer.
Mike