Aric
Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

constantly for days i keep getting no picture and box says

Customer Question

constantly for days i keep getting no picture and box says getting no signal from dish on my lg smart tv
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Aric replied 3 years ago.
Hello, My name is Aric and I will be glad to assist you.

It would seem possible that the TV's Input has been accidentally changed.

Can you please grab the original LG remote control, and press the Input button, then try selecting each individual Input choice and see if any of them brings your Sky signal back?

If it does not, then please reply back with the following:

1) The Model Number off of the back of the LG TV.
2) The method of connection from the Sky Box to the TV (HDMI, Scart, Component Video, etc.).

Then we can continue.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

it is obvvious i have tried and the sky box is connected with hdmi and ehternet cable from router to tv and on hdmi connection already, i have not found this answer usefull as all this has been investigated, every day i loose signal from dish but at times have a good picture.

Expert:  Aric replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for the reply Brent, and it was not obvious from your post that you had used the TV remote as it was not posted in your question. Also it wasn't stated that you have signal some times, and then lost signal. If you're having an Intermittent problem- as apposed to No Signal on the TV all of the time, then have you tried simply replacing the HDMI cable?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

as explained in previous correspondence i told that i had tried all the obvious things and spoke to another colleuge of yours, i think this service would be fine for totally non pc literate people but the thins i have asked after trying all the obvious that you have told me to do and therefore find it to be very expensive and wish no more billing from my account as i will not use this service again as it has now charged me around 55 quid to tell me to do the things i tried before getting in touch, without malice, please unsubscribe me from your list, thankyou.

Expert:  Aric replied 3 years ago.
As experts we have no dealings with billing, etc. You would need to do that from the Home page and specifically customer service. I answer tech questions, and am not allowed to access billing information.