Eng. Andres
Eng. Andres, Engineer
Experience:  Electronic Eng. Electronics Specialist. Circuit designer
54002000

Samsung S4 with ICRSS pro installed when I try to log in it

Customer Question

Samsung S4 with ICRSS pro installed when I try to log in it states version not right login failed this has been working correctly for past months it appears it was updated this week which caused the problem icrealtime check log in details and were correct any help
Category: Electronics
Expert:  carlday1 replied 3 years ago.

carlday1 :

Thank you for using Just Answer my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will help with your question.

I have looked and it seems the program was updated on the 17th December is this when the problems started?

If the problems started after update the only thing I would suggest doing is trying to clear the programs cache incase it has some old information hanging around from the old program.

Have you tried contacting the devoloper about the software

To clear the cache

From the home screen, tap Apps.

1. Scroll to and tap Settings.

2. Tap More.

3. Tap Application manager.

4. Swipe left to view the Alltab.

5. Scroll to and tap the preferred application.

6. Tap Clear cache.

7. You've now cleared the application cache.

JACUSTOMER-3z73o71y- :

no joy

carlday1 :

Could you check and see what android os you have?

JACUSTOMER-3z73o71y- :

galaxy S4 Gt-19505 android version4.2.2 baseband version 19505xxubmea

carlday1 :

I have been doing some research and there is no reason why the app should not be working with your phone software. Have you check to make sure there is no update available for your s4 firmware

JACUSTOMER-3z73o71y- :

I think the problem is with ICRSS Pro app which they have updated my phone was on auto update that is what caused the problem

carlday1 :

I agree I think the problem is with the app itself.

The support site for the app is here I would contact the devoloper and see if they can help.

http://icrealtime.com/support/supportindex.asp

I will have a look and see if I can find a way to install the old version

JACUSTOMER-3z73o71y- :

ok

JACUSTOMER-3z73o71y- :

no help so far

carlday1 :

Sorry I am still looking to find a way to install an old verision but at present it does not seem like it can be possible.

carlday1 :

I am unable to find a way to install an old verision of the software. Have you checked your dvr to make sure it does not need an update to match the viewing software on your s4.