Viet - Technician
Viet - Technician, Technician
Experience:  Electronics Tech. Troubleshoot consumer electronics devices.
30037186

I have failed to download a book from Amazon. Amazon says

Customer Question

I have failed to download a book from Amazon. Amazon says it is the Archive, but the Archive appears to be empty.
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Viet - Technician replied 3 years ago.

Viet - Technician :

Hello! Thank you for your question. I will be assisting you today.

Viet - Technician :

I'm sorry about the issue. Please try the following:

Viet - Technician :

1. Disconnect the power cord from your internet/wireless modem/router device for a few minutes, then reconnect.

Viet - Technician :

2. If you have any cover on the kindle, please remove it for you. Then press & hold the power button on the kindle for about 45 seconds, then turn it back on.

Viet - Technician :

3. Please go to the Wireless / Wi-Fi menu/setting on the kindle, and make sure it is connected to your wireless network name.

Viet - Technician :

4. If that still does not work, please sign in your Amazon account at the website http://www.amazon.co.uk/manageyourkindle, then click on the Action of any book you want (please let me know if you do not see your book(s) there), then deliver it to your kindle device.

Viet - Technician :

Please scroll up/down this web page in order to see all my suggestions. Please let me know. Thank you,

Viet - Technician :

Hi, It's been a few days. Please let me know if you still need help with this. Happy holidays! Thank you,