*ElectronicsTech
*ElectronicsTech, Customer Service
Experience:  I have over 15 years experience as an electronics repair and troubleshooting technician.
62741268

where can I download the system image disk for samsung 350

Customer Question

where can I download the system image disk for samsung 350e7c-a04uk
Category: Electronics
Expert:  *ElectronicsTech replied 3 years ago.
My name is Randy, I will assist you.
I am sorry to hear that happened.
  • Please follow these steps> Power off the computer,then power back on and press the F4 Key at the Samsung logo when you first power on the computer; .
  • If the Samsung Recovery partition has been removed from your PC, your notebook will need to be sent to the service center for reimaging.

To perform a Complete Restore, follow these steps:

1. Open Samsung Recovery Solution 5.
  1. Once Samsung Recovery Solution 5 loads, click Restore. The Restore dialog appears.
  2. Click Complete Restore. The Restore > Complete Restore dialog appears.
  1. On the Restore > Complete Restore dialog, there is list of backups created using Complete Backup and the expected time needed to perform a restore with each backup. If no backups have been created then the Computer Initial Status backup is the only item listed. Click the backup you would like to use for this restore, and then click Next.
  2. Important: Make sure you have power connected to the PC. If power is lost during a restore, you need to start the process again from the beginning.

1. Samsung Recovery Solution 5 prompts you to restart the computer to continue. Click OK to restart the computer.
  2. Warning: If you have data on drive C that you do not want to lose, stop now and perform a Data Backup.

1. The computer restarts and Samsung Recovery Solution 5 prompts you to click Yes to Delete all data on drive C. Click yes to proceed.
  2. A progress bar appears showing the current transfer speed, the amount of data copied, elapsed time and estimated total time to completion.
  3. After the Complete Restore is complete, Samsung Recovery Solution 5 prompts you to restart your computer. Click OK to restart.
  4. After you restart your computer, the restore process is complete.
  5. Note: You will need to perform an additional restart for Windows to apply its changes.