*ElectronicsTech
*ElectronicsTech, Customer Service
Experience:  I have over 15 years experience as an electronics repair and troubleshooting technician.
62741268

My Kobo E reader doesnt work i was down loading books this

Customer Question

My Kobo E reader doesnt work i was down loading books this morning and all it does now is go along the squares
Category: Electronics
Expert:  *ElectronicsTech replied 3 years ago.

Hi Anita,
My name isXXXXX will assist you.
I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.
Try this first please>

1.Hold the power button down for about 15 seconds to make sure the device is off.

2.Hold down the home button and power the device on while keeping it held down. This should force a factory reset.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

hi randy my e reader is turned off at the moment all i have on screen is 5 small black squares

okay try this please>

2. Slide the power button to the right and hold down the light button simultaneously.
3. The power light will start blinking.
4. Let go of the power and the light button when you see restoring on the screen