Pete
Pete, Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience in the Electronics and IT industries.
30970729

Hi! Trying to download apps and updates to my Galaxy Tab 3

Customer Question

Hi! Trying to download apps and updates to my Galaxy Tab 3 Android, SM-T210 but 'Error 110' shows up. tried resetting, forced stops, looks like it's clear but error is still there and can't download anything. can see that it's a very common problem. help please! thank you!
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Pete replied 3 years ago.
Hi there Alex,
If force-closing and restarting the Tab did not help, then the only other option is to reset it to its default factory settings.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you Pete, but that's what I've done, I've done the reset to factory settings few times. Doesn't work. I wrote that in my first text.

Expert:  Pete replied 3 years ago.
Hi Alex,
Resetting to default factory settings should leave the Tab as new (in factory condition) again.
What reset process did you use?
Was it successful?