Carl L
Carl L, Technician
Experience:  13+ Years of Computer and Electronics Experience. Current Company Owner as an IT Specialist in FL.
27991594

My pan phone system has locked up on me and i cant find my

Customer Question

My pan phone system has locked up on me and i cant find my instruction book. Ineed to get back up and running as i have eldery parent ill in hospital can you help? The model no. isKX-TG6521E.
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Carl L replied 3 years ago.

Hi and welcome to Just Answer, a Question and Answer Company. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be assisting you today.

If you need a copy of the Full Instruction Book, you can have a free copy here: https://support.panasonic.co.nz/docstore/KX-TG6524E%20Operating%20Instructions.pdf.

How exactly did it lock up? Have you tried removing the power yet to power cycle it?