Richard Hill
Richard Hill, Customer Service
Experience:  A good general knowledge of electronics, computers and telephony. I can usually get most things fixed.
14784508

i have a polaroid photo which has been cut of my daughter who

Customer Question

i have a polaroid photo which has been cut of my daughter who died as a baby it is starting to fade and im scared i will lose it as i dont have another photo
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard Hill replied 3 years ago.

If you have scanner then it might be worth trying to scan it onto your computer. This way you will have a digital image of the photo which you can store and print from.

If you don't have scanner you could take it to a printing or photocopying shop who will have a scanner and be able to scan it and put the digital image file on a disc or USB Memory stick for you, so that you can transfer it to your computer at home.

Hope that helps.

Best Regards,

Hi Catherine,

Did that help or can I be of any further assistance?

If the information provided helped a positive rating would be appreciated please.

Best Regards,

Hi Catherine,

Best Regards,