michelleclive
michelleclive, Customer Service
Experience:  Working as a manager in a tech support company and i have an experience of 8 years and more in electronics device.
26798893

How to change to apps language on the Galaxy 3

Customer Question

Category: Electronics
Expert:  michelleclive replied 3 years ago.

michelleclive :

Hello. My name is Michelle and I will be assisting you today.

michelleclive :

Please tell me a bit more in details about the problem you are facing with the language change issue with your galaxy 4

michelleclive :

sorry galaxy 3.

JACUSTOMER-drsh439r- :

When I first went to the apps on my Galaxy 3 it asked what language I wanted to view them. Instead of touching United Kingdon I touched United Arab Emirates, consequently some of the info relating to the apps is not readable by me.

michelleclive :

alright let me know when you are online i will give you online steps to follow and change the language.