Eng. Andres
Eng. Andres, Engineer
Experience:  Electronic Eng. Electronics Specialist. Circuit designer
54002000

had a talk talk box fitted today tv button comes on stayes

Customer Question

had a talk talk box fitted today tv button comes on stayes red control does nothing talktalk lights up on remote thats all tv black
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Carl L replied 3 years ago.
Hi and welcome to Just Answer, a Question and Answer Company. My name is Carl and I will be assisting you today.

What cable type are you using to connect the Talk Talk box up to the TV? Are you changing the input source on the TV to the correct input?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

You took £22 for a few wordsthat ment nothing to me ,i paid nothing for taik talk engenier to come out and do the job .by the way i work in retail and earn £6-50 per hour

Expert:  Carl L replied 3 years ago.
Joyce,

There's no need to talk that way towards me for trying to help you. What you paid went into your Just Answer account as a deposit. It stays there until you release it with a rating. So far all I've done was ask you a question to learn more about your problem so that I can come up with an answer that would resolve it. Since I never received a reply to my question, I couldn't proceed with giving you an answer to resolve your problem. If you were able to get someone to fix it for free that's great and I will gladly submit a refund request for you.