*ElectronicsTech
*ElectronicsTech, Customer Service
Experience:  I have over 15 years experience as an electronics repair and troubleshooting technician.
62741268

I have just bought a moto g how do I charge the battery ? The

Customer Question

I have just bought a moto g how do I charge the battery ? The only cable supplied connects to the computor
Category: Electronics
Expert:  *ElectronicsTech replied 3 years ago.

Hi, my name isXXXXX will assist you. There should be an adapter for the usb cable that goes to the computer that plugs into your wall outlet... The usb plus to the adapter and the adapter to the wall outlet.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Randy,

No I have not got an adapter which fit the usb. The usb which was supplied fits the motog to the computor which I assumed would then charge the battery

Mike ( the computor idiot )

okay, you can get an adapter to charge the Moto G at your wall outlet.You’ll need Motorola Device Manager to use a USB cable to connect your Motorola phone or tablet to your computer. Then you can drag and drop files between your device and computer, to get it charging and to use the computer features >>please CLICK HERE to install the drivers and software<<
Please >CLICK HERE< for the adapter.