bluextc89
bluextc89, Repair & Installation
Experience:  7+ Years Small Business Owner - Certified Sales And Service of Electronic Items for Home and Vehicle.
22516588

Hi... I recently was given a pioneer TSWX22A sub 2nd hand but

Hi... I recently was given a pioneer TSWX22A sub 2nd hand but the main wiring loom is cut low down and I have a red,green,blue,yellow and black wire but have no idea which is live or earth or ignition... Any help as to which wire is for what would be much appreciated.. Warm regards
Alan
Category: Electronics
Expert:  nathan_mills replied 3 years ago.

nathan_mills :

Hello!

nathan_mills :

Welcome to justanswer

nathan_mills :

Yellow wires are your main live feeds
black wires are the ground
blue and white is your remote on - goers to head unit
red single wire - not sure!! sorry......It might be something so you can connect to speakers to get signal instead of via rcas and head unit.

nathan_mills :

If you find it helpful, please rate the solution or else you can revert back for further queries.

nathan_mills :

Cheers!

Customer:

HI NATHAN

Customer:

THAT ANSWER IS JUST COPIED AND PASTED FROM ANOTHE R

Customer:

HI NATHAN

Customer:

HI NATHANTHAT ANSWER IS JUST COPIED AND PASTED FROM ANOTHER FORUM

Customer:

HI NATHAN THAT ANSWER IS JUST COPIED AND PASTED FROM ANOTHER FORUMS POST THAT I HAVE ALREADY READ. IF YOU READ MY QUESTION I HAVE NO BLUE AND WHITE WIRE AND HAVE A GREEN ONE.

nathan_mills :

Pioneer does not provide a detailed technical manual for its wiring. It has some general wiring instructions that are as follows: Red----------------12v ignition (switched)
Orange-------------12v Memory (bat. constant)
Blue----------------Power/Antenna Control
Black---------------Ground
Green---------------Left Front Speaker +
Green/Red-----------Left Rear Speaker +
Green/Black---------Left Front and Rear Speaker -
Gray----------------Right Front Speaker +
Gray/Red------------Right Rear Speaker +
Gray/Black----------Right Front and Rear Speaker -

nathan_mills :

You can consult another expert. I will opt out from it. I hope someone else will solve your issue. It was nice talking to you.

nathan_mills :

Thanks and have a nice day!

Customer:

HI NATHAN... THAT INFO YOU HAVE JUST SENT ME IS ONE YOU HAVE ONLY COPIED AND PASTED FROM ANOTHER FORUM THAT I HAVE ALREADY SEEN.. IF YOU READ MY QUESTION YOU WILL CLEARLY SEE I HAVE NO BLUE AND WHITE WIRE AND I HAVE A GREEN ONE YOU NEGLECTED TO MENTION. THE INFO YOU HAVE SUPPLIED ININSUFFICIENT AND NOT

nathan_mills :

I don't have detailed hardware information of this model. So i have opted out. Sorry for inconvenience.

Customer:

HI NATHAN. THE ANSWER YOU HAVE SENT TO ME IS INNSUFFICIENT AS ALL YOU HAVE DONE IS COPIED AND PASTED FROM ANOTHER FORUM WORD FOR WORD WHICH I HAVE ALREADY READ AND IS OF NO USE TO ME . IF YOU HAD READ MY QUESTION CORRECTLY YOU WILL SEE I HAVE A GREEN WIRE THAT YOU HAVE NOT MENTIONED AND I HAVE NO BLUE AND WHITE WIRE. I WOULD APPRECIATE IF YOU WOULD RE RESEARCH YOUR ANSWER FOR THE MONEY I HAVE PAID AND THIS IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH. REGARDS.ALAN

Customer:

RE ANSWER TO SUB. BEFORE I RATE THIS SITE I WOULD APPRECIATE SOME GETTING IN CONTACT WITH ME ABOUT A REFUND AS I AM NOT PREPARED TO PAY A HUGE SUM OF EURO 25.00 FOR INSUFFICIENT INFO. THIS MAY NOT BE YOUR FAULT AND DONT HOLD YOU RESPONSIBLE FOR LACK OF INFO BUT I AM NOT PREPARED TO PAY THE MONEY FOR A SERVICE NOT PROVIDED. YE HAVE MY EMAIL ADDRESS AND I WILL AWAIT CONTACT BEFORE I MOVE FORWARD. REGARDS ALAN

nathan_mills :

This is to inform you Alan that you wont be charged until you are satisfied with the answer given and you rate the chat. I have opted out of this chat and some other expert will answer your question. You also exit this chat so that your question can go to some other expert. Cheers Mate! It was nice talking to you.

Expert:  bluextc89 replied 3 years ago.

Thanks for sticking with us.

DIFFERENT EXPERT HERE.

Part of the problem we're experiencing in tracking down these colors for you - is that they aren't represented as "colors" in the service manual.

Perhaps a close-up of the molex plug can help you determine the wire colors based on the diagram.

Often times in these types of units - depending on their physical assembly location - the wire colors would not match anyway.

Give it a look, and let me know if you have additional.

graphic

Thanks!!

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

YA THATS MY PROBLEM. GIVE ME SOME TIME AND ILL COME BACK TO YOU

Expert:  bluextc89 replied 3 years ago.
No problem. Take your time.

When you reply - I'll be notified.

Thanks!
bluextc89, Repair & Installation
Experience: 7+ Years Small Business Owner - Certified Sales And Service of Electronic Items for Home and Vehicle.