Kriptokrit
Kriptokrit, Customer Service
Experience:  Over 6 years of experience in Electronics support service.
63849745

need a puk code on new phone ,i locked it myself unreal

Customer Question

Category: Electronics
Expert:  Kriptokrit replied 3 years ago.
Welcome and thanks for your question.

I'm Todd and I will be the expert working with you today to help resolve your problem.

Who is your cell phone provider?

What is the full brand and model of your cell phone?

Regards,
Todd
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

tmobile and model is ascend y300.only bought handset as alrady had chip

Hi Mark,

Thank you for your reply.

A PUK or 'Personal Unlocking Key' is a security feature on most mobile devices that protects your SIM card data.

Do not try PUK code many times or else your SIM card will be blocked and you will need a new SIM card/chip.

If you try PIN code more than few predefined number of times your phone will ask for PUK code which can be given only by your service provider, which is specific for each and every mobile number.

T-mobile provider have only phone customer service, they don't have online service where you can obtain your PUK code. So, the only way to obtain your PUK code will be to contact 1-877-453-1304 where one of the representatives will provide you with the PUK code.

Please don't hesitate to ask if you have any difficulties. I will be happy to help with any follow up questions.

If you are not satisfied with my personal service (my effort to help) or you need more information please do not rate my answer negative BAD service or POOR service that will result in a permanent negative feedback on my record (very damaging for me). Reply to me using "Reply to Expert" button (just reply "Please refund my deposit") and I'll connect you with our refund office (your deposit will be refunded).

Kind Regards,
Todd

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

so how do i do that if phone is unlocked ?to be fair that has wasted 22GBP and my time .

I agree, but unfortunately there is no other way to obtain that code. Sorry, my hands are tied. We at JustAsnwer.co.uk are not connected with T-mobile provider, so I'm not able to use their data base.

Your phone is unlocked (there is nothing wrong with your phone - still unlocked), but PUK code is related to SIM card/chip. If your SIM card is PIN locked and you forget or enter the wrong code phone will ask for PUK code.

To request a refund, please click the following link: click here

Thanks for using our service!

Todd