michelleclive
michelleclive, Customer Service
Experience:  Working as a manager in a tech support company and i have an experience of 8 years and more in electronics device.
26798893

I have lost sound from my Pioneer VSX-324 and have checked

Customer Question

I have lost sound from my Pioneer VSX-324 and have checked all connections and they are fine. How do I fix it?
Category: Electronics
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 3 years ago.

KevinWhiteJA :

Hi, welcome to Just answer

KevinWhiteJA :

How old is it ?

JACUSTOMER-94q1bi70- :

I can't find any answer or indeed any correspondence!

KevinWhiteJA :

Hi again, I asked how old is the unit so that I can proceed with troubleshooting and tell you what exactly might be required to fix it...please let me know...thanks

JACUSTOMER-94q1bi70- :

I am sorry Kevin I can't see any answer - am I missing something?

KevinWhiteJA :

I just need info. about the age of this unit

JACUSTOMER-94q1bi70- :

Sorry but I can't rate your service as I haven't seen any response yet! Am I missing something here or is the technology not working?

KevinWhiteJA :

OK, I will opt out of this and open it to all again...you might be able to see the answers/info. posted by others...Thanks

Expert:  michelleclive replied 3 years ago.
Hi there, I am Michelle, and i am a licensed electronics professional, i see you are asking about Pioneer High Power 5.1 AV Receiver with 5.1 Speaker, i think i can help you. I have an overall 9 years of experience in this area and have helped hundreds of customers in fixing there problems.

Let me know when you are online.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thanks. I can see text now. The unit was purchased as a Christmas present for 2013 so can only be a few months old

you are not getting sound please tell me what all devices have you connected to the Pioneer High Power 5.1 AV Receiver.

Check the wiring and let me know the devices which is connected.