Kriptokrit
Kriptokrit, Customer Service
Experience:  Over 6 years of experience in Electronics support service.
63849745

I have a Motorola RAZR XT910 with android 4.1.2. I switced

I have a Motorola RAZR XT910 with android 4.1.2. I switced it off to charge overnight after green flashing light had turned red. After 12 hours charcing with the mains adapter, I have been unable to switch it on! I then connected via the USB to my computer. Initially a flashing white indicator light came on, now flashing green after 4 hrs. what is happening?
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Kriptokrit replied 3 years ago.
Welcome and thanks for your question.

I'm Todd and I will be the expert working with you today to help resolve your problem.

Please note that electronics troubleshooting is not always easy and sometimes I will not be able to find solution for your problem immediately, so if my first answer does not resolve your problem or you need more information please do not rate my answer negative BAD SERVICE or POOR SERVICE (that will result in a permanent negative feedback on my record - very damaging for me). Please use "Reply to Expert" button instead.

•ANSWER•

Your phone is essentially a small computer, sometimes can be frozen or unresponsive and keep you from using the phone. The first solution for this kind of issue will be to reset your phone (this procedure will not delete data from your phone).

Please follow the steps below to reset your device:
1. Press and hold the power button for exactly 35 seconds.
2. After 35 seconds, release the power button.
3. Wait 2 minute, then turn on your phone.

If that doesn't work, please try the procedure below:
1. Press and hold the Volume DOWN and Power button at the same time for exactly 15 seconds.
2. After 15 seconds, release the power button.

If the previous procedure doesn't work, perform the procedure below:
1. Plug the phone into the charger for 10 minutes.
2. After 10 minutes (while still plugged in) press and hold Power button for 35 seconds.
3. Allow up to 3 minutes for the phone to reboot.

Please try all solutions (step by step) and let me know if that works. I'll be waiting for your reply.

If none of those solutions works or you need more information please do not rate my answer negative BAD service or POOR service. Reply to me using "Reply to Expert" button and I'll provide you with the next step.

Kind Regards,
Todd
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thanks. Phone now switched on.

You're welcome Charlie. I'm glad that I could help.

Don't worry your phone is perfectly fine. That was a glitch in the software that prevented device to work properly (the same situation you have sometimes on your computer - to froze).

If you are satisfied with my personal service (my effort to help) please don't forget to rate my answer with GOOD SERVICE or EXCELLENT SERVICE, as this is the only way I get credited for helping you.

Thanks for using our service.

Best Regards,
Todd