Kriptokrit
Kriptokrit, Customer Service
Experience:  Over 6 years of experience in Electronics support service.
63849745

how do i download from my samsung s3 to my acer pc please

Customer Question

Category: Electronics
Expert:  Kriptokrit replied 3 years ago.
Welcome and thanks for your question.

I'm Todd and I will be the expert working with you today to help resolve your problem.

Please note that electronics troubleshooting is not always easy and sometimes I will not be able to find solution for your problem immediately, so if my first answer does not resolve your problem or you need more information please do not rate my answer negative BAD SERVICE or POOR SERVICE (that will result in a permanent negative feedback on my record - very damaging for me). Please use "Reply to Expert" button instead.

•ANSWER•

To transfer data from your phone to computer you will have to download software called KIES. That software will install drivers that will allow your computer to recognize your phone.

First of all disconnect the USB cable from the device before continuing.

Please check the link below to download KIES software - click here

When done, install software on your computer. Open KIES software and connect your phone using USB cable. At the top of the software select "Sync" to sync data from your phone to computer.

Here is a video guide how to transfer specific data, so please check it - click here

Please don't hesitate to ask if you have any difficulties. I will be happy to help with any follow up questions.

If you have any difficulties or you need more information please do not rate my answer negative BAD service or POOR service. Reply to me using "Reply to Expert" button and I'll provide you with more help.

Kind Regards,
Todd