Aric
Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

Ive just purchased a Toshiba smart TV. It has what I can only

Customer Question

I've just purchased a Toshiba smart TV. It has what I can only describe as a cloud in the middle of the screen which is very visable when the picture has a dark background.
Should I return it to the store.
Category: Electronics
Expert:  dantheman2008 replied 3 years ago.

dantheman2008 :

Hi there My name is Daniel,and I will do whatever I can to help you. Please be sure to ask me of anything you are unsure about.

How long have you had the tv for?

JACUSTOMER-az6x5hu0- :

I purchased it yesterday

JACUSTOMER-az6x5hu0- :

I have a scart lead connected to the tv and tivo box. Would using HDMI lead solve the matter or is it more likely to be a fault.

Expert:  Aric replied 3 years ago.
Hello, My name is Aric and I am a different Expert.

Can you please get me the model number off of the back of the TV?

Also, if you press MENU using the original Toshiba remote, does the MENU appear clearly over the cloud, or is the MENU somewhat obscured by the cloud.

Please postback and we can proceed.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Dont worry, I,ve returned tv back to store.

Expert:  Aric replied 3 years ago.
Okay, sorry for the delay. I engaged as soon as I saw the question show on the list. If you need further assistance let me know.