*ElectronicsTech
*ElectronicsTech, Customer Service
Experience:  I have over 15 years experience as an electronics repair and troubleshooting technician.
62741268

i have a sony mini disc player and want to delete music from

i have a sony mini disc player and want to delete music from mini disc so i can re record but seem to have a problem doing thishow much longer do i have to wait for an answer

Category: Electronics
Expert:  *ElectronicsTech replied 3 years ago.
My name isXXXXX will assist you.
You can plug the Sony into your computer and go into what you use(SonicStage) to put music onto it. And just click on the song or songs and click delete or you can format the whole thing in the menu on the device, to delete all the songs and start all over again. But you'll need SonicStage to put the music on there. If you already installed your software that came with it then it will not be a problem.