Pete
Pete, Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience in the Electronics and IT industries.
30970729

Ive got a Samsung BD-HDD combo which has operated flawlessly

I've got a Samsung BD-HDD combo which has operated flawlessly for about a year now. Recently it has not been recording from the freeview signal and when I try and watch the tv from the BD player the signal breaks up, disappears then the player hangs up. When I watch the tv direct from the freeview signal which goes through the BD player the signal is fine. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Hi there,

Either the signal going into the BD-HDD combo is bad, or, more likely, the built-in digital tuner has failed.

If the box is under 2 years old, then you can return it to the retailer under the automatic 2 year EU warranty cover and have it replaced.