Pete
Pete, Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience in the Electronics and IT industries.
30970729

Ive got a Samsung BD-HDD combo which has operated flawlessly

I've got a Samsung BD-HDD combo which has operated flawlessly for about a year now. Recently it has not been recording from the freeview signal and when I try and watch the tv from the BD player the signal breaks up, disappears then the player hangs up. When I watch the tv direct from the freeview signal which goes through the BD player the signal is fine. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Pete replied 3 years ago.
Hi there,

Either the signal going into the BD-HDD combo is bad, or, more likely, the built-in digital tuner has failed.

If the box is under 2 years old, then you can return it to the retailer under the automatic 2 year EU warranty cover and have it replaced.