*ElectronicsTech
*ElectronicsTech, Customer Service
Experience:  I have over 15 years experience as an electronics repair and troubleshooting technician.
62741268

my epsom stylus photo 950 is not printing correct colours.

Category: Electronics
Expert:  *ElectronicsTech replied 3 years ago.

Hi, my name isXXXXX will assist you.

Please try these steps.

Method 1: on Epson Stylus Photo 950 inkjet printer, find the print speed setting icon and set to the highest quality setting. In a general way, you can find the optimum quality speed setting among the speed setting options in the speed adjustment control menu. If the printed image is over saturation, then you should increase the printing speed. In contrast, if the colors look washed out or faded, then you should decrease the speed. From the print menu or the Epson Stylus Photo 950′s control panel, find the place to set the resolution setting and choose the highest resolution for both the printer and the application will be use. Choose the highest hpi (dots-per-inch) setting. Use the images and graphics with the highest resolution. The higher quality the original file, the better the final quality of the printed material. Remember to turn off Epson Stylus Photo 950 when it is not used because if you keep the printer on, the head of it will attract dusk and debris. Method 2: use paper products other than those recommended by the manufacturer as far as possible. Use high quality ink cartridges for image printing and use standard ink cartridges for normal documents. Clogged or blocked nozzles of Epson Stylus Photo 950 are a major source of poor printing quality. Keep ink cartridges away from dusk. In addition, you can find more Recommended Maintenance Schedule on user’s manual and follow those recommendations to improve printing quality. Epson Stylus Photo 950 inkjet printer has an automatic head-cleaning feature, you should do head cleaning regularly. Most inkjet printers can do printer cartridge or head alignment work. Method 3: upgrade hardware and software to improve printer quality. Check to see if you do the latest firmware and driver

update.