Carl L
Carl L, Technician
Experience:  13+ Years of Computer and Electronics Experience. Current Company Owner as an IT Specialist in FL.
27991594

i have a mordant short alumni 9 sub woofer which has developed

i have a mordant short alumni 9 sub woofer which has developed a fault, when the system is turned off and we go to bed the subwoofer kicks in and its like artillary firing shots, thought my central heating boiler was going to blow up! the speaker is still mains connected but just shut down with the general system.
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Carl L replied 3 years ago.
Hi and welcome to Just Answer, a Question and Answer Company. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be assisting you today.

I know what you're referring to and it's normally always to do with the Amplifier. Does the Sub sound clear and without fault when the system is turned on with audio playing?

If so, turn the Auto Standby to 'Off', if it's On, and see if the issue goes away. Let me know the results.

Thanks,
Carl