Pete
Pete, Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience in the Electronics and IT industries.
30970729

Ihave the bt Panasonic digital cord less answering system with

Customer Question

Ihave the bt Panasonic digital cord less answering system with 3 extra hand and base stations the loud speaker is usless as it keeps breaking up the ordinary speaker is ok but I need the loud speaker for my deaf wife to I have returned them to amazon and they sent me new ones no differenc can these be fixed or do I buy adifferent manufacturer colin
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Pete replied 3 years ago.
Hi Colin,

The loudspeaker on these phones is designed to cut out if you are talking. They will also cut out if there is a lot of background noise.
This is to prevent feedback resulting in high-pitched squealing and echoing.
Most phone systems will operate in the same way when the loudspeaker is turned on.
Try testing the phones again in a quiet room and you should find that the loudspeaker works ok.