*ElectronicsTech
*ElectronicsTech, Customer Service
Experience:  I have over 15 years experience as an electronics repair and troubleshooting technician.
62741268

Hi, I own a Samsung galaxy ace gt5830, I cant turn it on or

Hi, I own a Samsung galaxy ace gt5830, I cant turn it on or off, tried taking battery out and starting but nothing. It keeps alternating from the 3 logo to the Samsung logo, I cant even switch it off or on, please help!
Category: Electronics
Expert:  *ElectronicsTech replied 3 years ago.

My name isXXXXX will assist you.
I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.
It may be possible to reset the phone to its factory condition. Please follow these steps>press and hold the HOME, Volume Up and Power buttons all together until you see the Android developer menu appear (Seen below.).

User-added image

From the unlock reset menu, use the volume key to scroll down to 'wipe data/factory reset' and press the Home key to select the option.

When prompted scroll down and select ‘Yes - delete all user data’.

When prompted scroll to and select ‘reboot system now’.

The phone will then reboot to its factory setting.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi I have held all 3 buttons together but ive got Ramdump. mode arm9 mode in top left hand corner

okay, try removing the battery for a few seconds then reinsert the battery and try the reset again.

If that does not work then try removing the battery again for a few seconds then reinsert the battery and press and hold the home and power button only.

>>hold Home + Power until you see the samsung symbol then let go.