carlday1
carlday1, Engineer
Experience:  Self Employed Electronic Engineer
69505510

what does RF52 on my vcr mean?

what does RF52 on my vcr mean?
Category: Electronics
Expert:  carlday1 replied 3 years ago.

carlday1 :

Thank you for using Just Answer my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will help with your question.

I suspect RF52 is the channel that the video is outputting its rf signal to the tv on.

Have you had a power cut?

carlday1 :

If your video is working fine on your tv if you turn the video off and back on hopefully it will get of the rf52 on the front of it.

Customer:

I have not got it connected to the tv, I am trying to transfer tapes to my laptop in order to create a dvd, do you think I should connect to my tele first!

carlday1 :

It should still work ok it is just setting up the rf channel hopefully when you turn it off and back on it will be ok. I will see if I can find a manual for you

carlday1 :

I have this manual it might help you.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/87068102/proline.pdf

Customer:

do I view it or print it off!

carlday1 :

You can download it to your pc or print it off it is a PDF so you will need adobe reader installed

Customer:

ok, how do I do that ?

carlday1 :

If you copy and paste the link into the address bar you should be able to download the manual.

carlday1 :

I am trying to make the link a click able link at the moment

Customer:

I am going back to my desktop now, thanks