Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

I am contemplating buying a32 inc h TX-L32B LED TV Being deaf

I am contemplating buying a32 inc h TX-L32B LED TV Being deaf I want to use a Sony Wireless sterio headphones which have . I need to have the tv sound as per normal so my wife can hear it but at the same time I will want the headphones . Will the TX-L32B support this arrangement?
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Shahid replied 3 years ago.
Hello, my name isXXXXX be happy to assist you.
Please allow me to ask you a few questions to diagnose the problem.

- Can you please provide me complete model number of TV or is it TX-L32B6B ?

This info will help me to assist you further.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

The Panasonic model that I intend to purchase is the Panasonic Viera TX- L32 inch LED TV

Expert:  Shahid replied 3 years ago.

OK, its complete model number is XXXXX and there are two options to connect wireless headphone with this TV while getting sound from TV speakers as well.

If this TV has Scart jack at rear then need to buy Scart to RCA Adapter where you can connect RCA pins of wireless headphone base unit for sound signal. Please check following link to view Scart to RCA Adapter for more details...

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Switchable-Scart-Phono-S-Video-Adaptor-Gold/dp/B0018DE4ZU/ref=pd_cp_ce_0

If TV has Audio Out RCA jacks then no need of above adapter and RCA pins from wireless headphone will directly plug in.

Next connection setup requires Optical to Analog Converter Device that will get digital signal from Optical Out port of TV then convert into analog signal and headphone RCA pins will connect into RCA jacks of converter device. I'll provide you more details about this connection setup if above Scart/ RCA jacks do not work\, it would be a bit costly connection setup.

I trust my input will help you out. Please feel free to respond if you have any additional questions.
A positive rating to answer would be greatly appreciated!