carlday1
carlday1, Engineer
Experience:  Self Employed Electronic Engineer
69505510

I AM TRYING TO FIND OUT IF I CAN GET HOLD OF A MANUAL FOR A

I AM TRYING TO FIND OUT IF I CAN GET HOLD OF A MANUAL FOR A PANASONIC SA-AKX16 HI-FI AND A REMOTE CONTROL AND WHAT THE COST WOULD BE. I WANT TO KNOW IF I CAN USE RADIO EARPHONES ON THIS MODEL TO SAVE ANNOYANCE WHEN PLAYING MUSIC AT NIGHT.
Category: Electronics
Expert:  carlday1 replied 3 years ago.

carlday1 :

Thank you for using Just Answer my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will help with your question.

The manual is available here to download.

http://www.panasonic.ae/EN/Manuals/SC-AKX16.pdf

I have just emailed a few suppliers I use to see if they can get you a printed copy of the manual and a remote. When I find a remote I will send you a link to it

Customer:

Carl can you enlighten me to weather there is a difference between the sa or sc prefix as mine is sa or is it the same with an updated prefix?

carlday1 :

The SC means it is a system with speakers

System
SC-AKX16
Main unit
SA-AKX16
Speakers
SB-AKX16

Customer:

Ok brilliant. I would be most obliged if you can get me a copy of the manual and remote control. Would the manual have the code which will be needed for the remote? if not how will i be able to obtain this info?

Customer:

Oh! nearly forgot can a wireless headphones be used with this system if so how do i connect them as i cant see any headphone outlet on the system only an aux.

Customer:

I see you have gone off line. Please can you send me the answers to my questions to my 'E'mail address. Thanks. Ihave to go off line now as i have a doctors appointment.

Customer:

I was quoted £22 for this service i see it's gone up to £28??

Customer:

did'nt say if i could use wireless headphones as there is no headphone socket to plug the receiver into.