Freddy M.
Freddy M., Technician
Experience:  Years of experience
15852642

I have just obtained a HTC1 m7 and want to know if you can

I have just obtained a HTC1 m7 and want to know if you can send all upper case messages as i can't figure it out?
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 3 years ago.
.
Hello my name isXXXXX look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem.
There is a button on the keyboard that looks like an arrow pointing up press that it has 3 modes, the default is one upper case and then switches to lower.

Press that button once and it will look highlighted that will make it all upper case.
Press it one more time and it will be all lower case and the button will not be highlighted at all.

If this did not work, please come back and let me know what happened when you tried it by clicking on reply to expert so we can continue.
If it did work, please don’t forget to leave a positive rating - it is greatly appreciated.
.